Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dilemma

If your nearest and dearest are not in a good place, bitter, tired, sad, mourning, stuck - whatever, not ready to change (important friends and family we're talking about) but you are in a good place, what do u do? They want to be happy for you but can't genuinely be, it's colored with annoyance, suspision...u must be on something and not sharing ...jealousy, envy (so have  been there myself)  BUT But when one is ready to grab life by the horns and live out loud, you don't want to go on that journey alone. Problem. I am a very solution oriented person, loyal and loving, but I can't fix this. I guess I hang in, respect the things I love and cherish about my dear ones and try to at least be an example that things do change, sometimes even for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment